TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Access to this web site is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
UPDATING AND MODIFICATION OF INFORMATION
- The information contained on this website is accurate at the date of last update. GRADABLIND, SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website, and may limit or deny access.
- GRADABLIND, SL reserves the right to make, at any time, changes and modifications deemed desirable, may exercise this right at any time without notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- This website and its contents are protected by Intellectual Property laws. They may not be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, transferred, conveyed or transformed. Access to this web site does not give users any right or any ownership of intellectual property rights of content provided by this website.
- GRADABLIND, SL does not transfer ownership to the users of its software. The user You own the medium on which the software is recorded. GRADABLIND, SL retains all rights to intellectual property including software. If the user transfers software from this website to your terminal, you can not dissect it for study, decompile, translate version of the original code or other code or language to language.
- Trade name, trademarks, logo, products and services which contains this website are protected by spanish law.
- GRADABLIND, SL reserves the right to take legal actions against users who violate or infringe the rights of intellectual property.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- You, voluntarily providing personal data through any form on this website or email and accept delivery, expressly authorizes GRADABLIND, SL to try and incorporate into a file owned by those data submitted.
- The collection and processing of personal data you provide is intended to contact you to respond to your request and inform you about products and services offered by this company through any media, including electronic.
- GRADABLIND, SL has adopted the necessary technical measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized processing of personal data you provide, given the limitations of the Internet.
- GRADABLIND, SL expresses its compromise to confidentiality regarding the processing of personal data.
- Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about yourself, so that any data entered will be voluntary. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be used for the purposes explained above, in the manner and with the limitations and rights stated in Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal data within the framework of the Spanish legislation.
- GRADABLIND, SL may retain their data after any relationship with the user to comply with legal.
- GRADABLIND, SL is authorized by the user, to use the personal data of the same and make them available computer processing necessary to provide the requested service.
- In the case that the data collected are used for a different purpose for which they were collected or collected will require the consent of those concerned.
- GRADABLIND, SL has adopted the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of data as well as to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
- At the time of proceeding with the collection of data indicating the voluntary or mandatory data collection object. Refusal to provide the data classified as obligatory will not be provided or inability to access the service for which they were requested. Also, data may be provided on a voluntary basis with the objective that can be provided in a better way the services offered.
- Users whose data are processed may freely exercise their rights of opposition, access, rectification and deletion of data and revocation of approval for commercial or advertising posts without retroactive effect on the terms specified in Organic Law 15/1999, of protection of Personal Data in accordance with legally established procedures. These rights may be exercised in writing, enclosing a photocopy of the DNI, the Department responsible for the file system: GRADABLIND, S.L. Poligono Industrial Polysol c/2 y 5 nave 5-41500-Alcalá de Guadaira-Sevilla.
- For any clarification or questions regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us by email at: info@gradablind.
- The user whose enters the data, is the sole and final responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided in the service and the amendments thereto that can perform to completion.
- GRADABLIND, SL not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system caused by reasons beyond GRADABLIND, SL, delays or blockages in the use of the system caused by deficiencies or overloading of its data Processing Centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems, nor for any damage caused to others by means of illegitimate intromission beyond the control of GRADABLIND, SL. It also exempts